DIY Video Consulting
Marketers are bringing some or all of their video production in house and with uncertainty around what to budget for tools, what skill-sets are needed to make video in house and how to integrate video making with existing marketing activities, many questions face businesses building in-house video production capabilities.
If you’ve ever asked:
- What equipment do I need to purchase for my in-house video team?
- How many people should I hire for my in-house video team?
- How can we bring video production in house without too much disruption?
- Where do I start when developing a budget for my video marketing?
We can help.
We will do the following:
- Develop in-house video processes, policies and procedures aligned with your organizational culture, goals and needs.
- Identify the equipment needed to produce, record and edit video by your in-house team.
- Educate marketing teams on using video on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
- Coordinate with HR to identify and recruit video production talent.
- Develop an appropriate archival system for all of your digital assets.
Other Services We Offer
New Business Inquiries
Contact us to set up a 15 minute phone and let’s determine if we’re a fit!